Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know/have an engine builder that they'd recommend in Indianapolis or the immediate area ? I know Modular Depot in the Cincinnati area has a good reputation but I don't want to have to go that far for some of the changes I want to make (e.g., having new heads installed along with a new rotating assembly).

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
BES is somewhere up there I believe.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BES is near Cincinnati. When I called and left a message about a month ago they never returned my call or my email.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Try JR, at Full Throttle Performance. They are on W. Minnasota St. He seems to know his stuff and he specializes in Mustangs. If you want to PM me I can give you more info.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
What about some of the big ones like Fox Lake or Livernois?..no clue where they are but I'm sure they do mail order.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What about some of the big ones like Fox Lake or Livernois?..no clue where they are but I'm sure they do mail order.

Livernois is in MI and Fox Lake CA (?), both farther than I'd like to drive since I want to be able to "chew on the leg" of my builder.

But I appreciate your suggestion - both of the two you mentioned are by all accounts some of the very best engine builders in the country.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.