Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just getting an idea on what you guys think a used setup should sell for. Heres what I got (or at least what parts I'm taking off):

Ford Racing (Whipple) 2.3L with 2 pulley sizes 3.375-3.125.

It's pretty muck the same kit as the Ford Racing 624 from AM.

JLT Cold air intake.

I also have BBK long tubes with both an off road and catted X-pipe. Not sure if I should sell them together or separate.

I don't have a tuner since I use a HP Tuning software.

Nothing wrong with any of it but I'm kind maxed out on HP for my setup and may go to a Twin Turbo. Let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
682 Posts
$5 to me? Lol. Just playing but really I'm not sure what it would be worth.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Lots of competition out there in the 3.5-4k range and you have something a little out of the ordinary. It's still a tuner kit, like it or not, and that hits value hard. I'd give 4k for blower kit alone if the dollar in the country I'm at wasn't so bollocked right now.

·
Banned
2,225 Posts
Good used condition, should go for about 50-60% of new retail IMO

·
2,806 Posts
Honestly it all depends on if you can find a buyer. If you find the right buyer 50+% of new retail. Can't find the right buyer and need to sell expect 30-50% of retail on somewhere like eBay.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, these numbers line up with what I was kind of thinking. I've gotten use of the kit and it's served me well. I'd say 4.3-4.5k for everything is fair. Now I just need to pull the trigger and get the TT kit!!

Also, best time to sell, March, April?

·
Registered
593 Posts
You keeping your injectors or changing them out when going with twin turbo? Also, what about shipping, or is that included in prospective cost/price?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For $4500 I would let it all go, injectors, JLT, Long tubes. As for shipping it would be by location, and I would assume freight but I'd have to see the weight (I don't do much shipping).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts