Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any good Mustang parts suppliers in eastern Canada. Wanrted to order some parts for my 89 5.0, so I can get her back on her four paws,.. er I mean hoofs :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Try JandP Performance in Toronto. You know Joe and Paul DaSilva. I bought my Pro 5.0 shifter from them and they threw in a t-shirt for free!
The part came in after 2 days from ordering.

They have been on the back burner the last couple of years, but I hear they are just about finished their Pro 5.0 car. It should run mid 6's when done. Not bad eh!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
badmotoscooter? where from in mississauga???? im from winston churchill/ britania

·
Registered
4 Posts
ScottHalliday said:
Anyone know of any good Mustang parts suppliers in eastern Canada. Wanrted to order some parts for my 89 5.0, so I can get her back on her four paws,.. er I mean hoofs :)
scott give me a call let me know what you are doing maybe i can help"
MIKE:green

·
Registered
80 Posts
Mustang Parts Warehouse is in Milton, James Snow Parkway and Steeles, Lawson Blvd or Ave. Mike has excellent prices and good service. He also stocks alot of used high performance and stock parts and does installs as well. Thats where I got just about every part on my car. His phone number is 905-693-0333, ask for Mike. Tell him Tim from NF sent you.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jamilrahman, just read your post. Lakeshore and Mississauga Road.

Skinny, thanks for the heads up, when I call Mike I'll be sure to tell him you passed me along :) Much appreciated!

·
Registered
8 Posts
j and p bro split into 2 different companies(both are in scarb)
mustang parts warehouse is good(milton)
mustang specialeaze has lots of parts(sauga)
ultimate performance had the fastest stang before j and p beat them (sauga)
mustang alley (brampton)
summit ford is an authorised fordmotorsport dealer (toronto)

if you need addresses, phone numbers or other info
[email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nobody mentioned Canada's Largest Ford Racing Dealer Western Motorsports

www.wmsracing.com

·
Registered
69 Posts
ryker racing, in petrolia, ont.
5.0 depot, brantford, ont.
u can also order u.s. from racer walsh jacksonville, fl, usa.

these places helped me with my 2.3T and are more than willing to help with a 5.0L

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello im from the east coast (saint john n.b) and i have a 67 mustang coupe with a 289 and i am looking for a place to buy a front carpet, 8in. gears, high 3"s, and i need a power assist that hooks to my steering knuckel ,mine is shot. i"d appriciate any input about the power assist i need it right away. thanks you can e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mad Max said:
Never heard of them

They any good?
Do a search for WMS on either the corral or Stangnet ;) :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is there any shops around Halifax, Moncton, or Charlottetown areas. I travel to these areas a bit so picking is no problem. Am doing the body this summer and will need a 4" cowl hood and some Pony wheels.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mustang shops

There's only one place to go if your in the Toronto are and that's DaSilva Racing. He's the undesputed king of canada and does quality work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.