Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in seeing photos of the CS69's and the CS66's Shelby wheels on a torch red.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
I think they would look good but would want to see pics as well.

·
Registered
96 Posts
found the CS69 -

the cs66 is harder to find.

there is a flash application that lets you try on different wheels, sizes, and colors.....lost the URL though.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
found the CS69 -

the cs66 is harder to find.

there is a flash application that lets you try on different wheels, sizes, and colors.....lost the URL though.
Thanks for the pic. I think I found the site you are talking about, but it did not show either of these wheels.:headscratch:

I think I would go with the black version of the CS69, so if anyone else has a pic, please post it.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Someone found this pic on another forum.

I love the look, now I just need to find a picture of the CS66 for comparison.

By the way, how do you attach a picture at full size?

Attachments

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
All I could find was tiny pictures, or on other color cars so I stuck some on.

To insert a picture, you would go advanced, then you'll see some icons beside the text formatting options. You'll see one that looks like an envelope that has a stamp and mountains on it. You click that, and then you'll have to insert the URL for the image there. That'd be helpful for images on Photobucket or other websites.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help!

·
registered
187 Posts
Be sure you don't just use the URL from where the original file is on someone else's site (or another forum) when you "insert image" ! That's stealing bandwidth, and bad manners!

G

·
Be sure you don't just use the URL from where the original file is on someone else's site (or another forum) when you "insert image" ! That's stealing bandwidth, and bad manners!
Wow! I never even thought of that! :nogrinner Very interesting and thank you for posting this info for our members! :bigthumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.