Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a tech.. someone who works on all variations of 4.6L mustang and has a shop..

Someone who knows what parts line up with what years and the difference. mainly can identify bolt sizes and bolt variations of the external engine..

On most of these forums there is always that guy that everyone goes to because he has extensive knowledge...

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
A Haines Manual would hold all the information you are looking for. As for a shop with a good tech, hard to say. Do some research on google, ask friends and family and what experiences they have with different shops. Usually Ford stealerships have the most experience on Mustangs, but if you find a good tuning/performance shop that specializes in Mustangs I would check them out. I know in central Florida we have Lamotta Performance just north of Orlando that is known to do a great job.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Are you looking for advice on here or are you looking for a mechanic to look at your car in person?

If you post some pictures on here of what you want to know we can tell you what you have or what your looking for.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
So, whats your question..

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
I know everything. People here will say that I don't but they're just jealous. And wrong.

What's your query?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
No, I know everything.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I vote Willy he is older and has more experience. I still got to show you how to drive that beast tho Willy tooth.gif Haha

·
Super Moderator
40,048 Posts
There are plenty of "know it alls "here,lol.
Serious though,there are some very smart people here and plenty of great info.
Moving this to the off topic lounge.

·
Registered
8,704 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Thanks for the vote Fordman, but in all seriousness I think Socal wins this one.

although I do have a lot of experience mixing and matching parts on my Mustang. Betty Crocker cake tubs for my 10" sub. and Betty Crocker coated brownie pans that are cut in half for my rear side scoops brake coolers that are mounted on the inside of the wheel well, which I may add they are real and operational.

anyone else have any cookware mounted to thier Mustang?

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
I gotta see that sub enclosure, Willy. Pics?

And I thought I knew everything up until you busted out with Betty Crocker cupcake pans on your car, haha.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I have a couple pics in my gal, one with the meth tank and the other when I was installing my coolers wat/ice tank. You can kinda see the subcakeboxes. The house a set of 10" alpine subs, nice crisp hard base. You kno the ACDC kind.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Get out of here. I thought us rednecks came up with some crazy stuff but that's a new level for me. Haha. I'm just bustin both y'all Willy. I have seen some good stuff come from both of y'all. I'm just a young one so I normally sit back and learn.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I vote Willy he is older and has more experience. I still got to show you how to drive that beast tho Willy tooth.gif Haha

which means he has a higher chance of memory lose and wondering where hes at and what hes doing.

i vote for socal in this heated king of stang debate!!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Thanks for the vote Fordman, but in all seriousness I think Socal wins this one.

although I do have a lot of experience mixing and matching parts on my Mustang. Betty Crocker cake tubs for my 10" sub. and Betty Crocker coated brownie pans that are cut in half for my rear side scoops brake coolers that are mounted on the inside of the wheel well, which I may add they are real and operational.

anyone else have any cookware mounted to thier Mustang?

no but my windshield sprayer is mis-aligned, soi have a shower and my vert doubles as a tanning bed.!!!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
which means he has a higher chance of memory lose and wondering where hes at and what hes doing.

Wtfe, I have an idea for your next plasti-dip project, but i cannot say because i will get a infraction or warning, but it involves your backside.

angry12.gif

·
Super Moderator
40,048 Posts
As a fellow "old guy"-i find that funny,lol!!
You tell em Willy

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Get out of here. I thought us rednecks came up with some crazy stuff but that's a new level for me. Haha. I'm just bustin both y'all Willy. I have seen some good stuff come from both of y'all. I'm just a young one so I normally sit back and learn.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Hay, watch the language, I just saw that heavy-metal just edited your post. we gotta keep this one roll'n

One thing i will say, is where the heck did they find this moderator (Heavy-Metal). I like him, he lets us play a little, but keeps things clean straight, a moderator instead of a punisher. He gets in on the fun but works to keep it clean. I vote we try and help him out so we can keep him around.

Btw Fordmad, just what do you plan to teach me on my driving skills.
goodluck.gif

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
As a fellow "old guy"-i find that funny,lol!!
You tell em Willy

Ya, I just need to give them young little wip’r snap’rs a little crap. Their time will come, reading classes, knee pads, ect….

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
So, what ever happened to the op? One of my biggest pet peeves on the interwebz is when people start a thread and then bail.

You can come back dude, it's cool. We're here to help. And when we can't help, then smartalic remarks will have to suffice.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts