Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm looking to give away 5 sets of LED Running Lights and Halos to get some feedback of the install/fit and finish.

Kit includes 2 6000k SMD LED running lights and brackets, and 2 LED halos that can be either mounted in the headlights or outside the fog lights.

PM me for details. Thanks!!!

Check out the pics at Home

·
Registered
379 Posts
Sent a pm regarding the running lights.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Im in, PM me =)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Also interested. PM me if still avail. THANKS

·
Registered
341 Posts
I would help review the LED running lights.

·
Registered
675 Posts
As long as it doesn't take opening the headlight I'd try. V6 MCA fogs though

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I sent the pm back to you
Quick question do you need projector like headlights?

·
Registered
685 Posts
The halos look very cool. They really add to the foglight look.

The running lights look like any other home brew running light. Everyone that does this at home just grabs a stick of LED's from China, and wires them in. Doing it this way puts it in the same category as rattle can paint on a car.

Any thoughts on designing a form fitted running light to replace the factory fogs on the newer mustangs?

Tim

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guys, just a heads up. The current LED running lights only fit the 2010-2012 GT bumper, but the halos fit 10-13 GTs and 10-12 halogen headlights.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Hey guys, just a heads up. The current LED running lights only fit the 2010-2012 GT bumper, but the halos fit 10-13 GTs and 10-12 halogen headlights.
So i wont need to change to a projector housing and also... you should design some stuff for the v6;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.