Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello mustang world! I've been after a mustang since I've started driving after a few cars I think I am finally ready to make the switch. Have any of you come from a jeep wrangler and regretted it? Heres the situation, last sept I bought a jeep wrangler because I wanted one since early 07 and I finally got a brand new one last year. Now I am tired of it and miss being in a car Its noisy, slow, not fun to drive, eats gas, uncomfortable and I didn't take the top and doors off as much as I thought I was going too. I went to Ford the other day to look at 13-14 v6 mustangs and I am going to be upside down on the loan around $2,000... I've now been fighting if it is worth it to make the switch. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I had a Jeep before I bought my first 04 GT. Coming from all four wheel drive vehicles I was pretty nervous about the switch myself. Once I owned that first stang I was hooked. I eventually got another truck but the thing that has stayed constant is the Mustangs. 04 GT, 07 GT, and now the best one so far 2013 GT track Pack. If you can afford it, I vote for the switch! Your gonna love it!

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
i won't give financial advise. I will suggest a couple of things on your car though...If you get a V6 and a manual you want the 3.31 rear end. I also regret not getting some type of b/up sensor or camera. Also for my $ If you are considering the premium model I'll suggest a base level V8 instead. The only option I got in my V6 was the performance package...look what it includes and it's a performance bargin. good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the help! I am not apposed to a v8 its just a matter of when the right car comes along.. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for it... Hopefully I will be the new owner of a sting in a coupe of days!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts