Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums. I'm looking to buy an 88-93 GT hatchback in good to great condition around Charleston, South Carolina. I'd like it not to have any major mods, and no red int! I need it to be somewhat close because my mechanic will kill me if he doesn't OK it first.
My email is [email protected]

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
196 Posts
i live in charleston, sc area as well. How much are you willing to spend? Question. do I know you? Do you drive a 03 cobra?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well depending on the shape ofcourse, I have 6k.
I wish I drove a 93 cobra haha.

Jeff

·
Registered
291 Posts
6k should get you into a good Mustang; but you'll have to really search for it. Finding a clean unmolested car 87-93 car is getting pretty hard to find, and the ones that are in great shape are starting to fetch a higher price. Not saying you won't find a nice one, because they're out there, just be prepared to be a bit shocked at some of the condition of cars in your price range. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Jeff. if you want I am sure i can find one for you. i live in GOOSE CREEK AREA. Give me a call sometime 813-3157.

People around here sell them alot. Very good shape as well. I know of several lx 5.0s for sale. Mostly notch backs. Maybe some hatches. 5spd or auto do you want?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts