Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i found my sassy girl on a farm and not looking so hot.... I won a contest at my job (Dent Wizard) and they made this GREAT running car look new again. But less than a year after having her new dress put on she has been giving me "electrical issues" I have had her in 3 shops for the past 3 mos and NO ONE can fix her. I am about ready to put my second ignition control modulator in and was wanting to know is there anything special i need to do such as disconnect my battery or anything? Please help I would like to keep my diamond but i can't afford more more "issues" any advice would help.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Welcome to the site!

There will definetely be someone here who can help you!:bigthumbsup

What year is your baby?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome to the group.

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Welcome to AFM.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok i have given up on the old gal

I have replaced part after part after part in the past 4 mos i have put almost $1800 into her and she runs but stalls out on me even while driving. i have it narrowed down, but i am going to go ahead and sell her i posted her this AM and i have had SEVERAL hits. I am only asking for $1500 and everyone i have talked to is trying to talk me down should i stay strong with that amount or go down to want i really wanted anyway and that was $1250? Any advise right now would be great.:so

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.