Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the front bumper on my 2005 V6 seems very loose to the point where i can move it, but it always goes back to the same position. the car has been in no accidents of any kind. just wondering if this is normal or not?

·
Registered
145 Posts
My GT has quite a bit of play in it. I was nervous at first but nothin has happened yet and ive had it since december so... and water gets in their when i wash it all the time how annoying!

·
Registered
184 Posts
2005 Mustang V6 said:
the front bumper on my 2005 V6 seems very loose to the point where i can move it, but it always goes back to the same position. the car has been in no accidents of any kind. just wondering if this is normal or not?
Yeah, the plastic sheath over the bumper and everything under it is very loose. I was shocked when I washed it the first time and scrubbed it kind of hard to get a bug off. :eyebulge: Don't ever get caught on a curbstop, or it all pulls apart too - I've had to get my chin spoiler fixed twice. I back it in now...

I guess that's how we get so much HP for under $40K, lots of flimsy plastic! Whatever, it still looks good!:gringreen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts