Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About an hour ago a blue 2009 Maserati Quattroporte S pulled up to me at a red light. The guy rolled down the window, and I told him "nice car", and he said "your's too". When the light turned green we both gunned it until I had to exit, which was only about an 1/6th of a mile. Although he obviously had a faster car I was surprised at how small a gap there was between the two of us. I am sure if there was a longer stretch of road the distance would have gotten much greater. The Maserati sounded AMAZING at full throttle, especially for a sedan.

·
Registered
15 Posts
find him and race again maybe you con beat him lol lol.just kidding i knou somebody with a 2005 ferrari the 2 cars are almost the same

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Good story. No shame losing to that.

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
havent you herd the song?

" my maserati does 185 i lost my licence now i dont drive "

tooo fast for a stang lmao but always fun to try

·
Registered
781 Posts
havent you herd the song?

" my maserati does 185 i lost my licence now i dont drive "

tooo fast for a stang lmao but always fun to try
Thats when u say Wait here, get out dad's big boy car and.... BUH BYEEEEE :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
934 Posts
I love those cars man..

you can pick an 06 with good milage for about 40 to 50K.. good deal for a car that was 100K+ 2 years ago, lol...

I noticed all of these expensive cars with big engine are kind of affordable now ( 2-3 years old)

06 MB CLS 35K... Man so many nice cars.

·
Registered
442 Posts
very nice. i saw a Lamborghini Murciélago a few days ago like 1 mile from my house it was lime green with like a black carbon fiber hood i was with my g/f i was drolling. it must have been lost

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
theres a gini and a rari a guy drives all the time here... im jsut waiting to catch him at a red light in the 55 MPH zone.

·
Registered
781 Posts
theres a gini and a rari a guy drives all the time here... im jsut waiting to catch him at a red light in the 55 MPH zone.
If u want some action Ill steal away my dad's R8 and u can run up against it just for the hell of it. Like said before Car people are car people the respect is universal no matter was the price tag is.

·
Registered
124 Posts
We see a LOT of super cars around here. My favorite has to be the Ferrari GTB that this guy cruises around in blasting Rancid, Flogging Molly and various other punk bands. A couple months back before I got my Mustang I got to have my doors blown off by a Ford GT. THAT was fun. My girlfriend told me I was still drooling an hour later. :gringreen:gringreen:gringreen

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
They are beautiful cars. But are a bit on the heavy side, they are fast but not as fast as people think. Most people see a car like that and would assume 600hp. Probably why you were surprised when you ran him. I think they can run in the higher 12's though. No shame in losing to a Maserati, and its cool that he liked your car too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts