Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two weeks with my new 5.0 and loving it. No modifications yet but have some plans. Hope to get some good ideas from you guys/gals. Thanks for allowing me to join. I think my first modification is going to be swapping the spoiler for a GT500 style spoiler.

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
I am extremely jealous of you sir. :bigthumbsup:worship

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) Thanks for the response. I had a 99 GT that I bought used in 2001. Had it for ten years and sold it to a family friend. At least I still get to see it. Finally was able to afford a new one. I love it! Hope to do some minor modifications soon. Take cate bro.

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome aboard! That's a beautiful GT. I know how thrilled we were when we hit the go pedal in our 06GT so I can only imagine what 412 out of the box feels like. Stick around... there's tons of good info here.
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Welcome, that is one nice mustang you have.:bigthumbsup I only wish I had one, I'll just but it on my wish list.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks snackmaster. I'm looking forward to adding stuff to my baby. So far I am so glad I signed up to this forum. Gotta take baby steps. There is so much I want to buy.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the suggestion UPR. I will look into it. Thanks Musclecar... trust me, it was on my wish list for several years. So many Ford dealerships here in Houston. It drove me crazy passing each one. And they seem to tease us by putting the Mustangs up front. :gringreen

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
:kooky: Welcome to AFM. :yup:

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Thanks for joining us today.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Just wish it was a joke. I mowed the lawn here for like a year and half... lol.

Are you finding info you need on the site now that you've been here a bit? There's a lot to soak in.

:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You're right, there is a lot to soak in. So much that can be done to a mustang. I just replaced the fascia with the Boss 302 fascia and splitter. I also changed the spoiler to the GT500 spoiler.
I'm trying to upload a couple new pics. I'm a rook at this as you can tell.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts