Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afer installing a ZEX nitrous system with all the accessories in my GT I find myself replenishing my mod account. While I build that up for something really good I have to find low dollar, high value mods for the Mustang. You know, something where the price is cheap, but the item isn't. This week I installed 3 mods, 1 to help my ETs and 2 that make my Mustang look better, or at least a bit different, for $88 and less than 2 hours installation time.

1. Turned my front running lights extra bright with this module. Installed this in 20 minutes. If you drive with the parking lights on like I do because you like the look of the gold lights in front you'll love this. $39.
www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm

2. Turned my stock shifter into a short shifter with this adapter available from Saleen for $29. Installed in less than an hour. I LOVE the way my car shifts now!
http://store.cal-mustang.com/showdetl-7-9157-25-0.html

3. Got rid of the "GT" emblem on the sides and replaced with "4.6 Nitrous Injected" from:
www.blueovalindustries.com. Twenty bucks and 30 minutes. I think it looks great. If nothing else it sets me apart from the crowd.

I'm looking for more of the low dollar-high value mods, does anyone else know of any?

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Good ideas....

How does that shifter mod work... :dunce: Looking at it I don't get it... campairing to my Tri-ax....

·
Registered
767 Posts
kj_cinci said:
Good ideas....
How does that shifter mod work... :dunce: Looking at it I don't get it... campairing to my Tri-ax....
Basic geometry. You lengthen the shifter handle on one end and it changes the pivot point. Thus resulting in a shorter action on one end caused by the longer action on the other end.

5twenty said:
Just a note to anyone reading this....this is a correct statement. It IS available from Saleen for $29. BUT it costs $39 through the link provided that goes to cal-mustang.com If you want it for $29, get it off of the Saleen web site.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Okay, thanks... think I'll stick to my Tri-Ax... :winks LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.