Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i finaly got em..took me like a hour 30 min or so to put all 4 on...

lowered on all 4 corners....also a before and after pic.

i like it...well find out how it rides..got a flat as of right now

also if you need help putting on aftermarket spings PM me..

Attachments

·
Registered
367 Posts
looks awesome, im thinking of lowering mine,

what springs did you go with?

i was looking at eibach, i think on my 94 gt i get 1.5" lower

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
their ebay cheapies lol 111 shipped...took ike 3 weeks to get

·
Registered
257 Posts
Just watch your approach angles!!! Driveway and parking lot entrances that were no problem before may now be scrapers ...or worse! :happyhapp

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Just watch your approach angles!!! Driveway and parking lot entrances that were no problem before may now be scrapers ...or worse! :happyhapp
especially with that saleen bodykit..start taking driveways and parking lot entrances at an angle

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im trying to figure a way out of my drive way now lol...yea im not lookin forward to some angles....

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Wow looks very nice....I like it...where on E-bay you have a link was it a store? ..Let me know how it rides.....:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
341 Posts
Well, you asked for opinions, I don't like lowered Fox Mustangs. Drag your front tires if you run +1 or +2 as I do. Can't get a floor jack under it to jack it up to work on it. I had my '93 LX lowered 1 1/2" for a while, but put the stock springs back in it. One major difference is that my car has a full autocross suspension and it get driven and cornered "briskly". It not just a cruiser. JOIBO!

·
Registered
284 Posts
:bigthumbsup Looks good hopefully the road treats you good though. I immediatley(sp) was thinking those stupid speed bumps they put in a mall parking lot. I always have to take the long way around.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok it rides kinda funny..lil on the bouncy side but i like it.....as for draggin i did it once so far

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks good!! i lowered my 2000 1.5 but when it setteled it was more like 2 all the way around. just watchout if you go with bigger tires and they're a pain to work on when you can't get a jack under the car. Speed bumps suck when they're new and its night just watch the sparks a fly. lol.

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Looks good!! i lowered my 2000 1.5 but when it setteled it was more like 2 all the way around. just watchout if you go with bigger tires and they're a pain to work on when you can't get a jack under the car. Speed bumps suck when they're new and its night just watch the sparks a fly. lol.

Definetly a pain to put a jack under! Mine sits just above the curbs though. I like the look of the conv. w/ the rear lowered but the gts look like the springs are worn out when the rear is lowered.:bigthumbsup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.