Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright its time to hit the suspension aspect of my 03 gt, i need some feed back.

so is it worth spending the money and investing in some eibach coil overs, or maybe another company along with changing out shocks and struts, or just

puttin some eibach sport line springs for the 2 in drop, and loading in new shocks and struts..

what else should i get along with this? not mentioning sway bars..

·
Registered
573 Posts
No matter what susp. you get you must get the Steeda X2 Extended balljoints, the Bumpsteer Kit and Camber caster plates.........If you don't you will go thru front tires every 4 months...........

I wend with KYB, and they are good. I am removing the quads tho cause they hit/rub the main shocks in the rear. If you want a smooth ridea nd good suspension..get KYB's...they are cheap too.........

·
Registered
34 Posts
i also have a 03 gt and all i did was put on the eibach pro kit and so far so good no problems yet (and i am not burning through tires like the guy b4 me said ) it doesnt lower it to much but it is enogh to make it look good

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice.. i was thinkin about goin like 2inch both in the front and rear.. so i need to upgrade shocks and all heh. hows your ride feel? and corner?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sportline goes lower.. i think its a better spring. what beats it out? the h&R supersports?

·
Registered
34 Posts
my car still rides good decent on corners (my tires r to big to be cornering tight though) but it doesnt drop it to much like 1.25 in. or somethin like that, its just enough to make it look good without dragging over everything

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what kind of **** do you scrape on? i dont understand if i throw the sportlines on there im going to hit speed bumps and scrape goin up into drive ways? does it really drop the stang that low. the stock settings are weak sauce low.. hah.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.