Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is required to lower an 05? I would like to maybe lower the rear more than the front so that it would set level.
Are there any kits out there available?
Ride Quality issues?

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Kyle F said:
What is required to lower an 05? I would like to maybe lower the rear more than the front so that it would set level.
Ride Quality issues?
I don't think you would want to bring one end down and not the other. Might cause issues.

But in any case, you need springs to replace your stock ones. I know there are Steeda springs and Eibach. I'm not sure what the best ones are right now, but I think Eibach is pretty well known.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Kyle F said:
Ride Quality issues?
Dear Kyle F:

I did just what you want to do with my 2005 GT...

I purchased Rosch Rear Lowering Springs and an adjustable panhard brace...

Had the rear end lowered so that the front and rear are exactly level with each other...

For all to know -- No problems, no alignment issues, no gap over the rear tire, no bottoming out problems and no regrets!!!

Dave :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
discofan said:
Dear Kyle F:

I did just what you want to do with my 2005 GT...

I purchased Rosch Rear Lowering Springs and an adjustable panhard brace...

Had the rear end lowered so that the front and rear are exactly level with each other...

For all to know -- No problems, no alignment issues, no gap over the rear tire, no bottoming out problems and no regrets!!!

Dave :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
I like that stance. I think yours would look even better with the spoiler removed. Just an opinion though.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Disco I just love that look. Think I may have mentioned that before.
Looks freakin awesome. :drool:
Probly what I will do to save cost, I dont think the fronts need to be lowered, especially since I will be installing a chin spoiler.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Only ones he could purchase rear springs vs all 4? I think I read that in another post. Correct me if im wrong

·
Registered
47 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts