Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how low are 3.7 are getting. I say a last gen v6 and v8 drive by today, they had nearly no gap between the tires and the frame of the car. Can you do this with just a regular lowering kit?

·
Registered
670 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
JimmyM, your car looks sick :bigthumbsup Love the look!

-J

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dang both of urs cars look nice...did you have to swap the shocks as well?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Thanks, guys

To answer your question, nope. Only have the springs and panhard bar to center the rear. The ride quality is okay. I'm sure it would be uncomfortable for some people, but it isn't any worse than when it was at stock height with the Performance Package set up.

For looks, it's great, and it's still practical. For performance, the handling is even better with less roll. I bought them from eBay for less than $200.

·
Registered
670 Posts
dang both of urs cars look nice...did you have to swap the shocks as well?
still on stock shocks for now... these shocks have something like 3.5 inches of travel so lowering on 1.75 (or i'm guessing 1.9 from jimmy m's, really loving ur ride by the way) and the stock shocks hold up pretty good but if you've never had/ridden in a lowered vehicle it takes some getting used to

since photobucket isn't locked anymore here ya go

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey dude, how visibility with those tinted headlights and cop harassment?

·
Registered
670 Posts
hey dude, how visibility with those tinted headlights and cop harassment?
now that i work nights i remove them cuz its next to no visibility and just throw on the scanner lol... cops haven't messed with me yet when i have them on regardless when i've passed by them (even at night when i did accidentally leave them on and was too lazy to pull over to take them off) but i've been lucky so far

·
Registered
208 Posts
JimmyM, I have to admit, that's one of the cleanest/sexiest 2011 v6's I have seen. Completely making me rethink my black 2011!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Here's mine on TEIN S-Tech 1"/1.9" springs and Steeda adjustable panhard bar

i agree with everyone else, this car looks fricken AMAZING

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
i agree with everyone else, this car looks fricken AMAZING
Yeah this car is gorgeous, my eyes opened real wide when I scrolled to this pic.... very nice work... I want your rims.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts