Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I would think that the owner's manual would say what the Lug Nut Torque Spec is for my car but apparently its invisible to me.

I just installed some red caliper covers and all my searching could lead me to people saying 80-100. I torqued them to 90.

I have a 2012 GT premium with the standard 18 ince wheels. Anyone know where the exact information is listed? Maybe a link online or a page number in this stupid manual?

Maybe the heat just has me worn out lol.

·
Registered
368 Posts
100 ft-lb, on pg 246 of the owner's manual for my 2011, and pg 253 for the 2012

·
Registered
937 Posts
So I would think that the owner's manual would say what the Lug Nut Torque Spec is for my car but apparently its invisible to me.

I just installed some red caliper covers and all my searching could lead me to people saying 80-100. I torqued them to 90.

I have a 2012 GT premium with the standard 18 ince wheels. Anyone know where the exact information is listed? Maybe a link online or a page number in this stupid manual?

Maybe the heat just has me worn out lol.
100 ft-lb per Page # 246.

http://www.motorcraftservice.com/pubs/content/~WOBMUS/~MUS~LEN/42/11musog3e.pdf

Many others sites also say 100. :yup:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Since we're talking torque specs does anybody know the factory torque specs for the 5.0 oil drain plug ?

19 lb-ft from the factory service manual SECTION 303-01B [Engine - 5.0L (4V)], which can be found here:

Manual

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is why, I love internet forums.

Thank you all for sharing your wisdom.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts