Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was playing coming down the on-ramp, WOT in 3d.... was quite surprised to see someone allready on the highway gaining on me as I slowed to 80 or so...

Cop? Pfff... nope, Beemer lights... why is he hanging in my tail corner...? Kreeping up, nice wheels... oh, two guys, windows open, kreeping along my side, he's ready, high RPM's... I better get ready, downshift to 3d, and floor it! (He started it!) Got maybe two car lenghts before 4th, maybe gaining a fot per sec after that... figgured it was over and he'd order a Stang today... :smoke:

Later as he cruised by, actually looking angry (kinda; that is NOT stock angry) I saw it was the previous model M3...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Always nice to hear about a Beemer bashing!! Remeber I used to have to fix em!!!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Thats a good kill considering they have 33 more hp 42lbs more torque and a nice top end.

·
Registered
554 Posts
STONECOLD said:
Thats a good kill considering they have 33 more hp 42lbs more torque and a nice top end.

He mentioned it was the previous model M3. I think they were rated at like 260? Jeb, I know you'll read this! Please correct if I'm wrong :)

Later,
Jason

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2001-03 model I think, new body style but not 'round' like the 04-05...??

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hey, a Beemer is a stinkin' Beemer and a win is a win. KJ, you're my Hero Of The Day.

For Those About To Rock (on Bavaria), WE SALUTE YOU!!!:clap :clap :clap :clap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts