Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys got a 05 GT and want a better sounding exhaust note, After going through Youtube and other sites i liked the sound of a exhaust called Boomtubes which i was told is made by Mac, But after going on their website there is nothing about them on there just another axel back. Was thinking of possibly going cat back also but would the car need to be tuned in order to do that?
Thanks any replies appreciated.

·
Registered
186 Posts
No you won't need a tune just to change the mufflers. I waited till I had put on the CAI as well before I did tune. Just make sure that the mufflers you buy now will sound good with the rest of the exhaust later if you plan on changing it. I personaly like the Ford Racing Mufflers by Borla I put on mine. Keeps the deep muscle sound and worked awsome with the Kooks long tubes and Catted H I just installed. My exhaust clip is still the last one loaded on 2005+ talk exhaust clips. If you want to here the end result.

M

·
0 Posts
You'll love the boomtubes! :bigthumbsup :bigthumbsup Ninosports and Stangmods (our sponsor) has them too!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool i have ordered the boomtubes now, Can't wait!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
314 Posts
Boom tubes come from Pacifica Performance which is MAC's sister company. You'll love the boom tubes!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.