Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there have this setup on their exhaust? I've been looking over exhaust setups for months now and am still trying to decide.

I like the deep tone of the Aerochamber and I really like the Mac o/r Prochamber in its entirety, plus it will set me up to be ready for the install on the Mac LT headers when I'm ready for them.

Then again, Aerochambers don't come up often so I wonder if its even a decent axle-back system? My other choice is the Corsa axle-back.

I also wonder how much drone I'll have to silence with this setup...?

Any thoughts/suggestions?

(btw my only upgrade so far is a CAI + Tune)

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
You might be the first on here with that setup. I don't suspect you'd have any problems running a chambered muffler with the prochamber. Should be similar to running it with Flowmasters.

B
0 Posts
Does anyone out there have this setup on their exhaust? I've been looking over exhaust setups for months now and am still trying to decide.

I like the deep tone of the Aerochamber and I really like the Mac o/r Prochamber in its entirety, plus it will set me up to be ready for the install on the Mac LT headers when I'm ready for them.

Then again, Aerochambers don't come up often so I wonder if its even a decent axle-back system? My other choice is the Corsa axle-back.

I also wonder how much drone I'll have to silence with this setup...?

Any thoughts/suggestions?

(btw my only upgrade so far is a CAI + Tune)
I've got the Corsa with a set of Kooks LTHs and X pipe. I am impressed with the quality and construction. Under light throttle they sound phenomenal. Any more throttle than that and they are extremely loud and almost obnoxious. They definitely grab the attention of traffic cops and scare the crap out of families in minivans when you hammer it through a tunnel:bigthumbsup

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.