Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally had my maf relocated to the plenum end of my procharegr intercooler. I haven't had a chance to check out the idle singal yet. Fuel pumps sh-- the bed. New ones on order GT500 dual pumps with harness and booster, from Steeda. Expensive:happyhapp

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had a piggy back fuel pump wired in with exsisting pump. Procharger supplied piggyback with inital purchase of s/c. I don't know if this is typical of pumps. I'll open up the tank this weekend to find out what the problem is.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You'll like the GT500 pumps.
You know I think some of my problems have come from my fuel delivery. I just hope the relocation of MAF sensor doesn't create too much of problem. I need to talk to tillmans to make sure.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I finally had my maf relocated to the plenum end of my procharegr intercooler. I haven't had a chance to check out the idle singal yet. Fuel pumps sh-- the bed. New ones on order GT500 dual pumps with harness and booster, from Steeda. Expensive:happyhapp
MAF: From reading your post, it reads as though you changed the location of the MAF from a "draw-thru" to a "blow-thru" configuation.

You may run into some tuning issues with this configuation. Draw thru is the prferred configuation with a pro charger and with the IAT located just before the air goes into the plenum.

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Mike, you should have talked to Chris about the fuel pumps. He could have probable got you a better price. And yes he'll have to do something in the tune if I remember right for those pumps.

How did the MAF go? :scratchchin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.