Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i changed the maff case for a bigger one with the stock sensor i have the stock inyectors 19lbs and now it smokes and smell fuel in iddle, i had 30 pounds and 75mm maff and they were too big for my 306 with the stock intake and heads but now with the 19's i feel it slower should i put the stock maff case where do i have the problem? i tried to put a larger case because to get more air because the stock one is too smal,l i have the stock TB and 40pounds fuel press without vac.
lot of people told me to put back the 19's i always had the car with 30's never tried it with the stock ones, i have XE274HR cam too!
where do i have the problem?

·
Registered
897 Posts
dude lets begin with this.did you calibrate the new air meter for the 19lb shooters?whats in it now?you can keep the 19lb inj if you want and add a bigger air meter but you need to set that up with the proper calibration and also you may want to upgrade the tb to a 65m to compliment the air meter.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi can the problem be that i have 93 cobra computer but the maff is is the stock one the gt (non cobra), the cobra maff is the one calibrated for 24's? or the computer?
because i dont have the cobra maff i have the stock one with 19's inyectors

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.