Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how i can send in photos and a description into "5.0 and Super Fords" magazine's showcase? its the one they have in the back that usually has three mustangs, typically fox's. i really want to send mine in but wasnt sure if the email at the top was where to do it.

·
Banned
1,758 Posts
id either shoot them an email and if you send it to the wrong department or give them a call. i remember when i got my guitar into usahockey magazine. i just sent them a letter to the main address and it got sent to the correct department. i ended up getting in:rollgrin:

Rhode Island Rocker | USA Hockey Magazine

but that was like two years ago. now ive dropped the woodworking, continued on with the custom airbrush work, and started working on mustangs:bigthumbsup.

·
Banned
1,758 Posts
when i got into usahockey magazine, i just took pictures, sent them in a letter, and they took care of it from there. i guess they transfered it to the correct department from there. it took about a year but i ended up getting a call from the editor in chief and i got in:rollgrin:. well worth the wait.

Rhode Island Rocker | USA Hockey Magazine

that was two years ago. since then ive ended my woodworking phase, continued with airbrushing, and caught the mustang bug:bigthumbsup.

in your case i would suggest either calling them and asking about it or send them an email telling them what you are entering for and sending them some basic pics. they will transfer the email to the correct department from there. if they like the car, youll probobly get a call and do what they did with me (send a photographer out to take pictures of the car).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.