Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

For my 2005 V6 Mustang I want to buy the Magnaflow axleback and let ship it to germany. the exhaust (MAGNA-15889) costs $263,30 at www.partshopper.com. They informed me, that the prize incl. shipping and taxes is about $615,87. Thats much too expensive :happyhapp !
So I want to look for this exhaust when I come to Florida April 2006. Then I can buy it and send it to my home address by myself.

But over the www I can´t find any shop in Florida which sales this exhaust.

Does anybody know a shop (not a online store) in Florida which sales the Magnaflow axleback for Mustang 2005 V6 (MAGNA-15889)???

Ray (Munich/Germany)

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Most muffler shops can get them in for you...

Shipping within the US is not too bad...

·
Registered
70 Posts
WELL IT DEPENDS WHERE IN FLORIDA YOUR GOING BUT IF YOU ARE GOING IN THE FT. LAUDERDALE AREA YOU HAVE STEEDA IN POMPANO BEACH IF YOUR GOING CLOSER TO WEST PALM BEACH ARE YOU HAVE UPR IN LAKE WORTH . THAT IS WHERE I GOT MINE . IT COST ME FOR BOTH EXHAUST AXLE BACK FOR MY GT $299 BEFORE TAXES . I HOPE ONE OF THESE CAN HELP YOU

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
JP,

Is your Caps Lock stuck...??

:sterb:

Luv ya man!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Where will you be in Florida?
Full Line Exhaust used to have free shipping in the US. Might want to check them out. Their main office is in Alabama, about 30 minutes from the Florida line.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Magnaflow Shop in Florida

jplaytym said:
WELL IT DEPENDS WHERE IN FLORIDA YOUR GOING BUT IF YOU ARE GOING IN THE FT. LAUDERDALE AREA YOU HAVE STEEDA IN POMPANO BEACH IF YOUR GOING CLOSER TO WEST PALM BEACH ARE YOU HAVE UPR IN LAKE WORTH . THAT IS WHERE I GOT MINE . IT COST ME FOR BOTH EXHAUST AXLE BACK FOR MY GT $299 BEFORE TAXES . I HOPE ONE OF THESE CAN HELP YOU
Thanks, I go to were I want, everyday a new place. So I can go to Steeda. But on their website is no information about the V6 axleback exhaust. Anyway I look there.

kj_cinci said:
...Is your Caps Lock stuck...??
Everything is original (CA-Import), except the pony-emblems behind the front wheels.

StangNut said:
Where will you be in Florida? Full Line Exhaust used to have free shipping in the US. Might want to check them out. Their main office is in Alabama, about 30 minutes from the Florida line.
Great, thank you, I will look there too.

Best regards to all
Ray

1 - 7 of 7 Posts