Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'll start it off I guess. I'm from southern maine next to Portland. Hoping to get my car out for the season soon! I'd like to start cruising more often if there are others up for a ride.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi hoping to be on the road by november. I got a 2.3 hatchback with munroe shocks and springs and eage Gt's handle's like it's on rails. I live about 10 miles outside of Augusta. Send my a message and maybe we can set somthing up start a club or somthing

·
Registered
117 Posts
hey guys, I am from Farmington but I am currently stationed in Virginia. I will be moving to Kentucky in December for the Army. I come home every now and then and the car is stored there. I have the engine here in Virginia but the car is at my fathers house. Nice to see other Mainahs out and about. I don't see many of us in the Army.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Best Offer Takes It

Hi All. I am new to these forums so please bare with me. I just got a body kit for my 1997 Mustang back in March. I had it shipped from California. Nevr been taken out of the bubble wrap/plastic. I thought I would be able to put it on my car, but they are tearing up the roads I live on and won't have new roads done for over a year, plus my driveway is aweful. I am showing it at my current place of work: Performance Auto & Diesel, 541 Wilson Street, Brewer Maine. Phone 989-5053 or cell number is 735-4343. I am selling it as best offer. I had an offer for $1200.00, but the guy ended up crashing his own mustang a week ago..:-(..I purchased it for $1999.00. Even if I can get rid of it for $850.0o I would be happy. If interested gimme a call or stop by the shop. Oil Changed $16.99** most cars! <Bodykit fits mustangs 1994 to 1999>

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Not from Maine, but currently in the state for work.... with the Stang. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey everyone,

I am currently stationed in Kentucky but my car is home (Farmington) and I finally found a body guy for it. If anyone is looking for a good body man check this guy out.
I will post some pictures of the finished product but he is good AND fairly cheap. I don't think he know's how much the work he's doing is really worth.
My car was a rust bucket, other body guys told me to just buy another car with a decent body and swap running gear. This guy took on the job and has been doing awesome.
I asked around and no one had ever heard of the guy before, and in my area that is rare, so I was timid at first. I tested him with the front frame rails, whole floor pan, and the firewall. He surprised me so I have him doing the rest of the car, inside and out. He can do all types of body work and is great at painting. I've seen some of his work, it's good.
All of this for 3700 for the entire underside (front and rear frame rails, floor and trunk pans, fire wall, and other stuff here and there) and another 5000 for the entire outside (dents in trunk, roof, hood, both front and rear fenders, inside the engine compartment, and paint). The thing I like most about him is if you pay him to do a job and he finds other minor stuff he'll fix it for free.

For the quality and price this guy can't be beat.
He is in New Vineyard, Franklin County. He isn't listed online but he's in the Franklin County yellow pages under Rowe Auto Body. Tell him Brad sent ya.

Pictures uploaded, check my pictures

·
Registered
3 Posts
Upcoming Car Show in Bangor

On September 12, 2009 there will be a car show held on the Bangor waterfront. It is a great spot for such an event especially if the weather cooperates. You can check it out at:

www.bangorcarshow.com

I have already preregistered our Shelby GT500 and we are looking forward to seeing many more Mustangs!

·
Registered
131 Posts
WOW, imagine that Im from gorham, now at knox, curently in Afghanistan. drop me line.

·
Registered
5 Posts
new to the forum and hoping to find/start a local club in Central Maine (Augusta/Gardiner) where I might meet other pony lovers to share information and our love of these beatiful cars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got a 1965 mustang Hurst 90% original 74k original miles need to go through the suspension brakes and front end and a possible engine rebuild so I can drive it till I figure out what motor to put in it any suggestions

1 - 14 of 14 Posts