Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with my dealer, he said that his automatic transmisson orders got pulled and not the manual's because there is a problem with them, and that I would be his first manual pull when Ford clears up the problem, anyone heard of this, I want my momma.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
pcfrisch said:
I just got off the phone with my dealer, he said that his automatic transmisson orders got pulled and not the manual's because there is a problem with them, and that I would be his first manual pull when Ford clears up the problem, anyone heard of this, I want my momma.
ERL "Hmmm, there is pcfrisch's order coming up. What can I do to push it off? I know I can say there aren't any manual transmissions."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
66stang351 said:
ERL "Hmmm, there is pcfrisch's order coming up. What can I do to push it off? I know I can say there aren't any manual transmissions."
:weeps :weeps :weeps :weeps
They are probably using them to fix the 05's that were screwed up. :scream:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Transmission problems

The only transmission problem your having is transmitting the vehicle order into a real, gas eating car.

"Your actually problem is caused by the phase of the moon, the alignment of Jupiter and the fact that you haven't changed your gym socks in a week"

"I don't wear gym socks!"

"Oh, well then I suggest buying some as these things have to be done in a particular order or must be started over, from the beginning"...."you did KNOW that, didn't you"

"Please quit sobbing...there is no crying in car buying"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
off topic reply...

RJOlson said:
The only transmission problem your having is transmitting the vehicle order into a real, gas eating car.

"Your actually problem is caused by the phase of the moon, the alignment of Jupiter and the fact that you haven't changed your gym socks in a week"

"I don't wear gym socks!"

"Oh, well then I suggest buying some as these things have to be done in a particular order or must be started over, from the beginning"...."you did KNOW that, didn't you"

"Please quit sobbing...there is no crying in car buying"
:eek:fftopic
I'm gunna look you up sometime RJ. (I think you're about 2.5 hr's away) I would love to buy you a steak dinner just to sit across and listen... Next trip we take up to the Mega Mall join us?

Like I said.... always a good read.
Russ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RJOlson said:
The only transmission problem your having is transmitting the vehicle order into a real, gas eating car.

"Your actually problem is caused by the phase of the moon, the alignment of Jupiter and the fact that you haven't changed your gym socks in a week"

"I don't wear gym socks!"

"Oh, well then I suggest buying some as these things have to be done in a particular order or must be started over, from the beginning"...."you did KNOW that, didn't you"

"Please quit sobbing...there is no crying in car buying"
All right, I have all your names and numbers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
200 Posts
pcfrisch said:
I just got off the phone with my dealer, he said that his automatic transmisson orders got pulled and not the manual's because there is a problem with them, and that I would be his first manual pull when Ford clears up the problem, anyone heard of this, I want my momma.



AAUUUUUUGGGG!!!



No way! nada! It cant be! Anybody know of a bridge close by?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
pcfrisch said:
I just got off the phone with my dealer, he said that his automatic transmisson orders got pulled and not the manual's because there is a problem with them, and that I would be his first manual pull when Ford clears up the problem, anyone heard of this, I want my momma.
Just got off the phone with my dealer. I got the skinny....

They pulled the Vert. orders because they can not build any coupes (auto or man.) bececause the have a shortage of commodities... the side quarter glass! hahaha
'Russ':evillol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Gig4Fun said:
Just got off the phone with my dealer. I got the skinny....

They pulled the Vert. orders because they can not build any coupes (auto or man.) bececause the have a shortage of commodities... the side quarter glass! hahaha
'Russ':evillol:
Dude, tell me you're shitting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
pcfrisch said:
I just got off the phone with my dealer, he said that his automatic transmisson orders got pulled and not the manual's because there is a problem with them, and that I would be his first manual pull when Ford clears up the problem, anyone heard of this, I want my momma.
I think your neighbors called him.... :eek:

(read his signature below !!!!!!)
Ordered on 6\3\05, 06 Tungsten Grey, GT Coupe Deluxe, 5 Spd Manual, Active Anti-Theft, IUP, Spoiler Delete, Oh mamma 18" 64E FanBlades, Wheel Locking Kit. The wait continues, Serentity now. Will run naked through yard when serialized.
Dealer said no 05 for you. (was ordered on 1/17). pcfrisch
(HIS SIGNATURE ABOVE!!!)

Russ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
drbino said:
Dude, tell me you're shitting.
yep! and I'm still wiping !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FoMoCo said:
AAUUUUUUGGGG!!!



No way! nada! It cant be! Anybody know of a bridge close by?
I talked to the New car manage and was ready to cancel my order and move on when he said that the Zone manager told him that they needed the transmissions for the V6's, yes that's right, he said Ford HAS to build them even though there are still 05's sitting on the lots. Anyway he said that I am the next Manual to be pulled and it should be within the next two weeks, I guess this Thursday night is the last pull date if they are going to be produced this month.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gig4Fun said:
yep! and I'm still wiping !!!
:evilchuck :evilchuck Toilet paper just hit $60.00 a roll.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
pcfrisch said:
I just got off the phone with my dealer, he said that his automatic transmisson orders got pulled and not the manual's because there is a problem with them, and that I would be his first manual pull when Ford clears up the problem, anyone heard of this, I want my momma.
pcfrisch: I'm scheduled to be built tomorrow (coupe, manual, GT), so I would not buy the shortage story (same goes for side quarter glass). Sorry dude, but it seems someone is making this as hard as they can for you:madas: .

What does ERL say? :confused: I've read in past posts that people get a message when their order is held up because of commoity issues. Typically you won't get out of c/u, but you'll get a message that says there are issues.

Lastly, I'll be brief about it: Carlos at Yeomans :thumbsup does not have these problems (sorry but I could not resist).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
statsdr said:
pcfrisch: I'm scheduled to be built tomorrow (coupe, manual, GT), so I would not buy the shortage story (same goes for side quarter glass). Sorry dude, but it seems someone is making this as hard as they can for you:madas: .

What does ERL say? :confused: I've read in past posts that people get a message when their order is held up because of commoity issues. Typically you won't get out of c/u, but you'll get a message that says there are issues.

Lastly, I'll be brief about it: Carlos at Yeomans :thumbsup does not have these problems (sorry but I could not resist).
He's got till the end of August.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gig4Fun said:
I think your neighbors called him.... :eek:

(read his signature below !!!!!!)
Ordered on 6\3\05, 06 Tungsten Grey, GT Coupe Deluxe, 5 Spd Manual, Active Anti-Theft, IUP, Spoiler Delete, Oh mamma 18" 64E FanBlades, Wheel Locking Kit. The wait continues, Serentity now. Will run naked through yard when serialized.
Dealer said no 05 for you. (was ordered on 1/17). pcfrisch
(HIS SIGNATURE ABOVE!!!)

Russ
I don't know what you are tallking about :shocked:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
pcfrisch said:
I don't know what you are tallking about :shocked:
I figured he was smart.. (being here and all ) So I cut/pasted his signature in my post hahahaha SO everyone read it here before he cut it! ....see, he's trying everything to get his built!
I am tempted to call Carlo's myself (My dealer has 1K deposit though) AND I am driving an '05 GT ..so I will wait a bit more... I bet Carlo's calls the factory and mentions something about "kneecaps" !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gig4Fun said:
I figured he was smart.. (being here and all ) So I cut/pasted his signature in my post hahahaha SO everyone read it here before he cut it! ....see, he's trying everything to get his built!
I am tempted to call Carlo's myself (My dealer has 1K deposit though) AND I am driving an '05 GT ..so I will wait a bit more... I bet Carlo's calls the factory and mentions something about "kneecaps" !
If you have an 05, why are you getting an 06?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
pcfrisch said:
I talked to the New car manage and was ready to cancel my order and move on when he said that the Zone manager told him that they needed the transmissions for the V6's, yes that's right, he said Ford HAS to build them even though there are still 05's sitting on the lots. Anyway he said that I am the next Manual to be pulled and it should be within the next two weeks, I guess this Thursday night is the last pull date if they are going to be produced this month.
The manuals in the v6s are different. v6s get the t5 gts get tr3650.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
pcfrisch said:
If you have an 05, why are you getting an 06?
I couldn't find what I wanted BUT I found something close to hold me over until I could order an '06 so I bought it and waited until my dealer had allocations. He had three when he called me.
I am not sure yet what I will do with the '05. I have my wife a bit scared... I told her I was gunna Pro-Steet the '06! I have taken brand new cars apart twice now. I DO MEAN apart. Been know to void the warranty's with new pistons, rods, heads and superchargeres right after getting them home. Truth is I will list the '05 in the local paper, maybe Ebay.
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top