Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know in what plant or plants the Mustangs are produced?

G

·
Plant is AAI (Auto Alliance International), located in Flat Rock, Michigan. It's a joint venture between Ford & Mazda.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
This is the First year Mustangs have been produced at the Flat Rock plant, before then, they were produced at the Dearborn Assy. plant in Dearborn Mich. (I used to do service work there and saw my 86GT being built) :eyepoppin
That plant is in the same complex that the model T's were built.
They also have the glass plant there.

When they finished the cars, they would squeal them right out the door :shocked:

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
eyelleye said:
Plant is AAI (Auto Alliance International), located in Flat Rock, Michigan. It's a joint venture between Ford & Mazda.
Ready to receive your stang??? Excited?? Going to get any sleep this weekend??

G

·
pcfrisch said:
Ready to receive your stang??? Excited?? Going to get any sleep this weekend??
Sleep? Sleep is for the weak! HA. Actually, Ive been on an adrenalyn rush since roughly 10am or so when the dealer called... caffine must be outta my system because Im gettin tired now... just in time to goto job #2. After I had time to think about it, I thought... gee thanks for ruining my weekend dealer! I shant be able to concentrate on anything. The barge shows up late sunday, so I might just have to take a drive to their yard. =)

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
eyelleye said:
Sleep? Sleep is for the weak! HA. Actually, Ive been on an adrenalyn rush since roughly 10am or so when the dealer called... caffine must be outta my system because Im gettin tired now... just in time to goto job #2. After I had time to think about it, I thought... gee thanks for ruining my weekend dealer! I shant be able to concentrate on anything. The barge shows up late sunday, so I might just have to take a drive to their yard. =)
Maybe you can get some pre delivery pictures :eyepoppin

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Alaska, dayam! lol in transit another 6 months, lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts