Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Many questions/comments regarding my new 2009 V6 Convert potential upgrades.

701 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Lio 
#1 ·
Heyoo everyone. =P I've been reading these forums for a long time, and have always wanted a Mustang to participate in all the fun...but never had one...until now! I managed to snag a 2009 Black on Black V6 Convertible from a dealer...they wanted 27,500 I believe, and I got it for 22,000. Pretty decent, I think, got to practice my bargaining skills. =P

As such, this is my first "real" car, (not counting my Nissan 240SX, she is about 20 years old...actually just as old as I am, haha). I just ask you are not too harsh on me for browsing around...these would be my first mods, and I plan on doing them all at once.

EXHAUST - Pypes 409 Stainless Steel V6 Dual Pipe Conversion Kit (05-10 V6) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping! *This seems like the most decent price, and I really like how they sound. Free shipping, woot.

SPOILER -SHELBY Style Mustang Painted Spoiler 05-09 *Will this fit on my car? Should I just state "Black" as the color? My car's "color code" is Body - Black/Color 95106627.

COLD AIR INTAKE - BBK Cold Air Intake (2005-2009 V6) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping! *Any comments/ideas on this choice? Free shipping, woot.

FOG LIGHT CONVERSION KIT - V6 to GT Grille Kit; Price includes Shipping! Two sets of ShowLenses FREE with order! *This is the tricky one. I'm looking for the whole "GT Switch" kind of feel...does this kit provide a new light switch at the driver's seat control? I'm so new to all of this, lol.

ROCKER STRIPES - V6 to GT Grille Kit; Price includes Shipping! Two sets of ShowLenses FREE with order! *I think the Black Chrome on a Black Mustang would look ridiculously unique...any thoughts? Really fair price.

Alright, so that would be everything I am currently thinking of installing. Please feel free to comment on anything here, as I am really new to anything car, =P. She's only a month old, so I'm really itching to get some stuff installed, but wanted a few opinions first, and I trust these forums more than myself. =P

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.