Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 convertible. Some of you may remember me with the windshield that leaked for months.

Anyway... my map lamps have been on all day. I can't turn them off. I know this must sound so stupid, but I need advice.

How the **heck** do I turn them off??? I've tried all the obvious things like push the tabs up and down... turn on and off my headlights... turn the knob to the left/right/left again /right again back and forth.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
MissStang said:
I have a 2002 convertible. Some of you may remember me with the windshield that leaked for months.

Anyway... my map lamps have been on all day. I can't turn them off. I know this must sound so stupid, but I need advice.

How the **heck** do I turn them off??? I've tried all the obvious things like push the tabs up and down... turn on and off my headlights... turn the knob to the left/right/left again /right again back and forth.

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Try checking your fuses . . .

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Could be a faulty door switch, too. Open and close your doors and trunk a couple of times. If that doesn't work, just take out the fuse as indicated in your Owners Manual until you can get it to the shop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.