Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all those who are near Maple Grove Raceway, PA.
I'm wondering if there is enough interest on here to get a few mustangs together for some runs at one of Maple Grove's Grudge race nights. I think it'd be cool to get some members from the area to meet up and run our cars for a night. I'm new to the Mustang scene and would like to meet a few guys with some experience under their belt and I'd like to see what my car does before I mod it. I'm planning on shooting up there on Friday, June 26.
If anybody has any interest speak up and voice any ideas.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I might be going. I need to work on my lights.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be going. I need to work on my lights.
Cool. I definitely want to head up there and still would like to go Friday, the 26. I have to see what I run before I do too much to the car.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
535 Posts
Cool. I definitely want to head up there and still would like to go Friday, the 26. I have to see what I run before I do too much to the car.:bigthumbsup
I'll be there unless it rains. Most likeley I'll be waiting at the gate a little before 4:30. That should let me get 3 or so runs in before the crowd shows up. I'm going to runing off a pro .500 tree so I will be all the way over in the staging lanes with the race cars.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be there unless it rains. Most likeley I'll be waiting at the gate a little before 4:30. That should let me get 3 or so runs in before the crowd shows up. I'm going to runing off a pro .500 tree so I will be all the way over in the staging lanes with the race cars.

Well, I just got word yesterday that I have final exams this Friday and may not get out till 4pm, if I get out earlier I'll show up. If not then I may go the next Friday because, like you, I want to get there before there's too big of a crowd.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I plan to regroup after last Friday's rainout. New plan is to do a little bracket racing on Saturday. If I can figure out the tree I may be able to go a few rounds.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I plan to regroup after last Friday's rainout. New plan is to do a little bracket racing on Saturday. If I can figure out the tree I may be able to go a few rounds.
Yeah, how about that storm.:nogrinner
I'm actually heading up there this upcoming Friday, the 3rd.
Best of luck with the bracket racing.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Yeah, how about that storm.:nogrinner
I'm actually heading up there this upcoming Friday, the 3rd.
Best of luck with the bracket racing.
Have fun at the track on friday. I'll be on Blue Marsh lake with the wave runner. :wavey Don't know which class to race on Saturday :headscratch: I'll mosk likely decide at the gate depending on cash on hand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.