Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this off the MCA Web site :yup:
2011 MCA Edition Mustang Build Info
and Official Ford Certificates of Authenticity Now Available!
If you or someone you know owns a 2011 MCA Edition V-6 Mustang and always wanted to find out just how "rare" these cars are or where it may rank among final production numbers, then have we got big news for you! The Ford Performance Group and the Mustang Club of America have worked together to serialize 2011 Mustangs with the "MCA Package" and have posted the official Ford build info in the "Vehicles" section of FordPerformanceGroup.com. What's more, Ford Racing is now offering a 2011 MCA Edition "Certificate of Authenticity" package that includes a Welcome Letter, Official Ford Certificate of Authenticity (with Edsel Ford II and MCA President Steve Prewitt's stamped signatures, along with Ford and MCA logos), owner-specific VIN build data, plus a full Production Data Sheet including Color, Trim and Options breakdown. All you need is your VIN and a valid credit card. Cost is $45, but members of the MCA or other clubs in the Ford Performance Group get a 15% discount. And coming soon will be numbered MCA Edition sill and dash plates wearing the MCA logo and specific build number, so check our FordShowParts.com web site for news on our new MCA Edition Serialization package due out next month

Just ordered mine # 337 out of 2,023 produced :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
381 Posts
i was hoping the MCA would of had something like the GT/CS , so we still have to give Ford/MCA another 45$

Thanks for the info though

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have certificates for both of my Lightnings but back then SVT sent then to you for free.
Yep, seems like nothing is for free any more. Still nice to have.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I hope they do this for the 2012s

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I ordered my cert last week

·
Registered
112 Posts
im ordering mine asap thats awsome i want the plate for the dash
:gringreen:gringreen:gringreen:gringreen

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
I ordered my cert last week
... and it came UPS today!

I am:

#382 of 2023 total production 2011 MCA coupes
#34 of 195 Ingot Silver MCA coupes

Also, according to the enclosed stats:

1 of 28 Ingot Silver / 1 of 308 total prod with charcoal black interior
1 of 60 Ingot Silver / 1 of 665 total prod with 3.31 rear
1 of 44 Ingot Silver / 1 of 526 total prod with HIDs
1 of 16 Ingot Silver / 1 of 148 total prod with remote start

put those together I could be a one-off :cooldude:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Thanks for the reminder I remember a thread from somewhere a couple of weeks back and had forgot about it.

Ordered mine a few minutes ago and while I was at it ordered one for the wife's CS as a birthday present :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
160 Posts
Cool I just ordered mine!!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
.. got mine today it came UPS also !

I am:

#337 of 2023 total production 2011 MCA coupes
#27 of 195 Ingot Silver MCA coupes

Also, according to the enclosed stats:

6 of 195 coupes Ingot Silver with Stone Interior

COOL :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hoping mine comes next week. Looking forward to seeing how far they break down options.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Just got my certificate in.

#32 of 87 in Grabber Blue

1 of only 8 made in Grabber Blue with the glass roof and MCA package.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice, love the Grabber Blue :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
This slightly makes me wish I ordered one. Very cool stuff.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Got mine this week

MCA is
#1689 of 2023
#166 of 195 Coupes in Ingot Silver
1 of 6 this color with Stone interior

Neat part is you can drill this down to every option to see where it stands. When you start comparing colors to the performance package it is cool to see what is most rare. A PP car in Grabber Blue it is 1 of 4.

Neat stuff.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got mine this week

MCA is
#1689 of 2023
#166 of 195 Coupes in Ingot Silver
1 of 6 this color with Stone interior

Neat part is you can drill this down to every option to see where it stands. When you start comparing colors to the performance package it is cool to see what is most rare. A PP car in Grabber Blue it is 1 of 4.

Neat stuff.
Cool to see of the only 6 MCA's with Ingot Silver & Stone 2 of use are on this site :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
90 Posts
Noob question: Are those production numbers just for the US destined cars? Does it include cars sent to Canada?

I hope they do this for the 2012s (and Canada). If they do, I'd imagine it'll be sometime next year when the 2013s are out in full swing.

·
Registered
332 Posts
The Ford Performance Group and the Mustang Club of America have worked together to serialize 2011 Mustangs with the "MCA Package" and have posted the official Ford build info in the "Vehicles" section of FordPerformanceGroup.com. :bigthumbsup
Just saw this thread today and ordered mine.

I however could not find a "vehicles" section in that link above. Is is no longer there, or was I not looking hard enough ??

Doug

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just saw this thread today and ordered mine.

I however could not find a "vehicles" section in that link above. Is is no longer there, or was I not looking hard enough ??

Doug
Just call 800-367-3788 and order it much easier, that's what I did.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts