Ford Mustang Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's too bad about the dash plates. I'd gladly pay for one.

·
Registered
134 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have certificates for both of my Lightnings but back then SVT sent then to you for free.
I remember those days, make a phone call and voila, "birth certificate" for your SVT. My 99 Lightning was number 19!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Would anyone be interested in an engine bay plate? Buddy makes trophies and is looking into trying it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Would anyone be interested in an engine bay plate? Buddy makes trophies and is looking into trying it.
YES, would like to have something for the dash.

·
Registered
98 Posts
YES, would like to have something for the dash.
The only problem is the mounting, Shelby mounts it in front of the shifter, it sits at an angle so would have to fabricate a mount, but I will check into it.

·
Registered
689 Posts
So what's the news on 2012 MCA certificate availability?

·
Registered
98 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Checked with Ford Performance Group today and they said the COA's for the 2012 MCA mustangs will be available in 6-8 weeks. They start with the GT 500s and work down from there. Finishing compiling their data.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Checked with Ford Performance Group today and they said the COA's for the 2012 MCA mustangs will be available in 6-8 weeks. They start with the GT 500s and work down from there. Finishing compiling their data.
2 months to "compile data" on a fully computerized order fulfillment / production / delivery system? WTF does that mean?

I'd still like to know how many 2011 MCAs were produced with the exact same set of options as mine. They say because of the amount of data involved, it cannot be number-crunched. Funny though, these figures are available for 1960s/70s production.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts