Ford Mustang Forum banner

MCA Edition's: MUST READ

18K views 50 replies 26 participants last post by  MCA2011 
#1 ·
Got this off the MCA Web site :yup:
2011 MCA Edition Mustang Build Info
and Official Ford Certificates of Authenticity Now Available!
If you or someone you know owns a 2011 MCA Edition V-6 Mustang and always wanted to find out just how "rare" these cars are or where it may rank among final production numbers, then have we got big news for you! The Ford Performance Group and the Mustang Club of America have worked together to serialize 2011 Mustangs with the "MCA Package" and have posted the official Ford build info in the "Vehicles" section of FordPerformanceGroup.com. What's more, Ford Racing is now offering a 2011 MCA Edition "Certificate of Authenticity" package that includes a Welcome Letter, Official Ford Certificate of Authenticity (with Edsel Ford II and MCA President Steve Prewitt's stamped signatures, along with Ford and MCA logos), owner-specific VIN build data, plus a full Production Data Sheet including Color, Trim and Options breakdown. All you need is your VIN and a valid credit card. Cost is $45, but members of the MCA or other clubs in the Ford Performance Group get a 15% discount. And coming soon will be numbered MCA Edition sill and dash plates wearing the MCA logo and specific build number, so check our FordShowParts.com web site for news on our new MCA Edition Serialization package due out next month

Just ordered mine # 337 out of 2,023 produced :bigthumbsup

See less See more
#41 ·
That's too bad about the dash plates. I'd gladly pay for one.

#42 ·
Dash Plate

If it was a nice looking piece I'd buy one too.

#45 ·
Would anyone be interested in an engine bay plate? Buddy makes trophies and is looking into trying it.

#51 ·
Checked with Ford Performance Group today and they said the COA's for the 2012 MCA mustangs will be available in 6-8 weeks. They start with the GT 500s and work down from there. Finishing compiling their data.
2 months to "compile data" on a fully computerized order fulfillment / production / delivery system? WTF does that mean?

I'd still like to know how many 2011 MCAs were produced with the exact same set of options as mine. They say because of the amount of data involved, it cannot be number-crunched. Funny though, these figures are available for 1960s/70s production.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.