Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:strut Just got sponsored by 6 different companies for my Fox-chassis.Will be at the track in fontana california in september but dont have the exact date for this drift day.Anyone out there that knows the date for fontana drift day please contact me at [email protected] Would like to show up with some more fox-chassis mustangs or any other stangs that want to drift.I got the hook up for all you out there interested in getting sponsored, so contact me.Sponsorships are not just for drifting in specific they are also giving sponsorships away for audio, video etc...so if you think you have what it takes get ahold of me soon.The sport will for sure open up to fox-chassis stangs now !!!:tongue :happyhapp :eyepoppin :worship :winks :laughlitt :eyebulge: Love n it drift on,mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to get sponsored. How in the hell do you go about getting sponsored and what do you have to do in return. I would like to get about 700-900 horses out of my mustang gt but don't really have the money to do it. Let me know what any of you think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.