Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got the paint and stripes done late friday night. Had to drive 350 miles back home on Sunday. So I finally got time to post pics. After all the problems and issues we had last week putting it back together I finally came up with a name for it "Nightmare". It just seemed to fit. I still have issues to deal with, Phoenix Graphix needs to make things right with this yet. The rear spoiler stripe was 2" too wide, clear covering was a ***** to remove and 90% of the glue stayed on the stripe, 3 finger prints "in" the stripe, one spot where they printed over what appears to be tape glue, miss cut sections of stripe and a Cobra that dissapeared on the spoiler. But its done.....for now. I was able to find 3 parts cars while I was up there also. So I now have a set of tail lights for a all red conversion. But anyway here it is Nightmare

·
Registered
147 Posts
I think the old girl looks mean as hell!!! I wouldn't change a thing!! Just hit the gas and let the big dawg eat!!!!!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Very nice! MII's don't get the respect they should. They were better than a lot of cars from that era.

Glad to see guys fixing them up. :bigthumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts