Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Nice ride :) And I like the new forum idea ;)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
where's the car in the pictures. I like the shorts and t-shirt :D

oh ... ok the yellow one.....ooops! Nice car

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I am still pissed that I sold it to him, but at least he used it like it was meant to be used.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I also like the idea for this type of thread. nice job!

I love those 86's, i tell ya what... awesome car. Not a big fan of the paint, but performance wise, two thumbs up! :cooldude:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not bad for a Mustang...

"Eh. Nothing special. Nice display of dedication though."

Wasn't that what Hitler said about those Auto Union cars that failed to win Le Mans?

Please don't turn into a hater and leave the site, we like controversial comments almost as much as well informed insight.

We should have Hugh Hefner do the shoot next time though.

·
Registered
183 Posts
TobyBall said:

"Eh. Nothing special. Nice display of dedication though."

Please don't turn into a hater and leave the site, we like controversial comments almost as much as well informed insight.
I agree -- and very nice
:cool:

·
Registered
251 Posts
Great write up, and a pretty sweet mustang aswell..

The color doesnt do it justice, but thats easily fixable.

I would have liked to see the interior though. Maybe i just missed those pics??

Great car/article though. nice job!!

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
65DaytonaCoupe said:
Eh. Nothing special. Nice display of dedication though.
Same thoughts here. Girls are nice, but when you are trying to show off a car, dont put them in the way of the motor. I'd like to see more pictures of the motor, roll cage, and the interior setup.

That paint is definately .... different. :confused:

·
Registered
120 Posts
:shocked: 10.80 Dang!!! Nice car and a nice write up as well!!! My first Mustang was a sedan a POS '83 GLX with a V-6...I should've put a V-8 in that car LOL

·
Registered
330 Posts
Well, I gotta give some love to all 86 LX....very clean, lots of time and dedication put into this car and it shows.....only thing I don't care for is the color.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Mugger, gotta say you have a fine appreciation of Mustangs... nice 03 you have there. Fastest factory mustangs ever made, yet few have ever seen a 10.80 even with many, many mods on a supercharged motor... just goes to show there is now replacement for displacement and fine craftsmanship.

When driven properly, the only thing most would see would be a flash of bright light and then those funny dots that jump around after looking directly at the sun... green means go, red means stop, yellow means go faster!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Are these articles only seen by AFM Members? I suppose stock Mustangs would never make the cut. How does Admin. go about putting an article such as this up?
I think it's well done. It's like a Hot Rod article or something. I can hardly wait a feature on a V6! :kooky:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Mel's 351 86

Mel

Looked good then and like I told you they should come back and do you again with all the winter fixes. Still a hauler!!! It is good to say I knew you when...

Jess

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Well first off, I think it is so wrong to put a rat in a stang, ever. I also think the color choice should have been Chrome Yellow, not chalky yellow. One more thing, the wheels should have been Pro Stars or Drag Lites. I know this was somewhat negative considering it would blow the doors off my car. I do like the 86 front end, and it is super fast. The chick is OK too. :shocked:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts