Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey:wavey

now tell me something....i got some cash from family and friends and this is what i'm looking for...

i'm looking at gett'n some heads, cams, the whole works...tell me what is best:drool:

already have a vortech supercharger v2 s-trim
need a good setup..let me know:dunce:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Read my sig . . . lol. I have a rockin custom cam from Isky. I'll let ya in on the specs if you want. :eyepoppin

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm intrested in the specs..and i have your sig wrote down to the letter:tongue
also what kinda altenator you got....

i've noticed my battery gauge keeps playing around into the "low" volts...so i think i'm due for an upgrade and bigger battery:happyhapp

·
Registered
721 Posts
My alternator is stock . . . from Checker . . lol. No problems yet. I actually have a picture of my cam card at the office. But, its roughly .545 Intake and .560 exhaust with a 114 degree lobe separation. Whatever you do . . . spend the money to go custom on the cam. Its worth it. The extra hundred bucks or so makes a big difference.

I just got the car back and it made close to 400RWHP on a Mustang dyno with a very soft tune . . . without using my injection. (that's prolly about 475 on a Dynojet). With the injection turned on and a good tune, I think it will hit 450RWHP easily. BTW, I also just got an MSD 6A ignition box to make sure I'm burning everything.

One problem . . its kinda loud . .. :winks

·
Registered
861 Posts
I thought this was a thread dedicated to the glroious celebration that is Christmas.

I was thoroughly wrong!

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I'm celebrating Christmas 11 seconds at a time . . .. :happyhapp

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
truuble said:
One problem . . its kinda loud ... :winks
If that's a problem, we're on the wrong site...:laughlitt

·
Registered
721 Posts
meangreen92 said:
If that's a problem, we're on the wrong site...:laughlitt
My 8 year old daughter informed me that it sounds like one of the pro drag cars . . . I was so proud :smoke:

·
Registered
40 Posts
truuble said:
My 8 year old daughter informed me that it sounds like one of the pro drag cars . . . I was so proud :smoke:
Must be a proud father then lol. me and my just work on it all day just now got the tach for one of are project cars. well i'll be updating some of the pics of my stang soon. :laughlitt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.