Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone, I finally finished my exhaustive search for the best price on sway bars. My criteria was it had to be new, and reputable. So after much searching I have found that Shelby Store - Shelby GT500 Shirts, Shelby GT Shirts, Shelby GT500 Hats, Shelby GT Hats, Shelby Models, Shelby Super Snake Hats, Shelby Super Snake Shirts has the best price on the Eibach Anti-Roll kit. They're the set for the GT500, so the rear sway bar is 24mm instead of 22mm. They were recently out of stock, but just got a new shipment on December 1. The price is $219, plus shipping. If you beg them, they were running a 10% off deal until Nov 30, but they didnt have them in stock. Maybe they will still honor it for you, like they did for me. Also!!!!!! Eibach is currently giving you 10% off any anti-roll kit you buy from them, so you get another $20 off!!!! The price shipped was $200 for a complete kit!!!! The part number is 35115.320; remember its for the GT500 when youre looking it up. It will fit on ANY S197 Mustang however. Heres the like for the shelby store.

Shelby Eibach Front and Rear Sway Bar Set

Merry Christmas!

If you find a good deal on springs, let me know!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
UPDATE: Looks like the sway bars are already out of stock! If you click on it, it should give you the option to have them e-mail you when they're back in stock. I bet they'll run a Christmas deal here soon too.

And no I don't work for Shelby Store. I just believe that everyone should know a good deal when one of us finds one.

So if anyone else finds good deals like this, whether its on sway bars, springs, etc. just post it to this thread!

·
Registered
274 Posts
UPDATE: Looks like the sway bars are already out of stock! If you click on it, it should give you the option to have them e-mail you when they're back in stock. I bet they'll run a Christmas deal here soon too.

And no I don't work for Shelby Store. I just believe that everyone should know a good deal when one of us finds one.

So if anyone else finds good deals like this, whether its on sway bars, springs, etc. just post it to this thread!
There always out of stock, and when they do have stock it takes them 7-10 days to ship. I always call them to see if they have stock. You can place your order and if you don't know they don't have stock you can be waiting for their stock to show up, and sometimes it takes months.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got mine today!!!!! They're amazing!!!! I only had to wait about two weeks for them to get in stock. Once I ordered they shipped within 3 days. I would have had them on Friday but I wasnt home when Fedex came by. I am extremely happy with this company!!! Its like Christmas already!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shelby Store just posted a December coupon for 10% off; and you can buy the sway bars if you call and that will lock in the price with the discount. Plus you'll still have time to mail in the rebate even if the sway bars haven't shipped to you yet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.