Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, first post so be nice. I am located in east central IL down by Champaign and I am looking for a good tuner within a few hours. Breenspeed is about three hours away in Indiana and was looking for something closer. Thanks for the great forum guys.

05 Silver Gt, Auto, C&L intake with Brenspeed 91 tune, MAC axle backs and Razzi window scoops.

·
Registered
829 Posts
05silverstang said:
Hi, first post so be nice. I am located in east central IL down by Champaign and I am looking for a good tuner within a few hours. Breenspeed is about three hours away in Indiana and was looking for something closer. Thanks for the great forum guys.

05 Silver Gt, Auto, C&L intake with Brenspeed 91 tune, MAC axle backs and Razzi window scoops.
Welcome ! Congratulations with your first post. Glad to see you are into the Stang! I don't want to hijack the thread ..just welcome you. Thanks for posting. Russ

·
Registered
107 Posts
Brenspeed is a good source. However, Sutton Performance will probably be much closer to you, and they know ALL about the S197. They were first to hit the 9 second mark if I remember right.:eyebulge:

·
Registered
107 Posts
tom281 said:
Brenspeed is a good source. However, Sutton Performance will probably be much closer to you, and they know ALL about the S197. They were first to hit the 9 second mark if I remember right.:eyebulge:
Forgot; their web address is: www.suttonhp.com

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Welome 05! Come visit when if you go there!

I havent tried sutton myself, but they are 10 minutes from my house. And Ive had thier business card on my desk since before I got my mustang.
Sutton is on the chicagoland mustang club site too.
http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/applets/viewforum.php?f=13&sid=b6f8e69648f45048525be703435c77f3

tom, where at in NE indy? Cant be to far from here. My g/f lives in Hammond.

Oh yeah, and sign up for the club! Seem like a bunch of cool guys.
And maybe try to make it out to route41 dragway in morocco indiana sometime for some test and tune fun.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Stoenr said:
tom, where at in NE indy? Cant be to far from here. My g/f lives in Hammond.

Oh yeah, and sign up for the club! Seem like a bunch of cool guys.
And maybe try to make it out to route41 dragway in morocco indiana sometime for some test and tune fun.
I'm from just south of Fort Wayne; its a 3.5 hour drive from me to Chicago. I would love to hook up sometime this summer at Route 41; I've never been there but heard alot about it. Stay in touch and maybe one weekend abunch of us can meet there!

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Defintly! I think theres even an all ford event.

Just keep an eye on the Regional part of the forum, Will post any gatherings there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, great info about Sutton. I have bought an expedition from them two years ago. I will have to stop in and see them, I work in Chicago at Midway airport for Southwest. Stoenr give me a pm with some info I will try to get in touch with you when I get in up there. I just registered for the Sutton club under the same name. Thanks for all the help.

05 auto gt, C&L intake with Brenspeed 91 tune, MAC axle backs, Razzi window scoops.

·
Registered
191 Posts
After a couple months of doing my homework I got my CAI and tune from Brent at brenspeed. IMO..3 hours doesn't sound like that long of a drive to go to one of the top tuners in the country.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
05silverstang said:
Thanks guys, great info about Sutton. I have bought an expedition from them two years ago. I will have to stop in and see them, I work in Chicago at Midway airport for Southwest. Stoenr give me a pm with some info I will try to get in touch with you when I get in up there. I just registered for the Sutton club under the same name. Thanks for all the help.

05 auto gt, C&L intake with Brenspeed 91 tune, MAC axle backs, Razzi window scoops.
HEH, cool. Im flying outta midway on southwest in may.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.