Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been pricing these things on Ebay and I see a price of $35 and a price of $11.75. These are "buy it now" prices too. Whats the difference in mil eliminators???

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
They have some "ghetto rigged" MILs that you have to solder to your wireing harness, id go with the ones that are just plug ins they usually run anywere from 30-60 bucks max. The other ones are o2 Sims or what ever they are called.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BRAND NEW ! Mil eliminators for 1996 and up 4.6L Mustang Gt and Cobra's. Mil eliminators are a must have item if your Mustang is running an off road H-pipe, X-pipe or Pro-Chamber. These will turn off your check engine light and keep your computer dialed in where it needs to be. Direct plug and play parts. High quality parts are not to be confused with look a like parts of inferior quality.

http://www.mustangwarehouse.com/uploads/mil.jpg
Is this what I need?? $49.95 + $7.95 shipping

·
Registered
554 Posts

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Steeda has them also, I think for 40-50 a set.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I bought the steeda mil eliminators off of ebay to used with my Mac offroad H-pipe and paid about 35 bucks for them. They were just a plug-in-and-play application and work great. No check engine light ever. I would definately buy these and stay away for the ones for 11 bucks. Those are gonna be a pain to install and who knows, might not even work once installed. I cant say for sure because i have never used them, but why not spend the extra 20-30 bucks and get something that will work, and last, and only take like five seconds to install.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have a set of steeda MILS that i'm selling, used it for 2 months.. $40 shipped..its a direct plug in.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Storkdork said:
I've been pricing these things on Ebay and I see a price of $35 and a price of $11.75. These are "buy it now" prices too. Whats the difference in mil eliminators???
Won't your SCT take care of the problem for you?

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
yes the SCT tuner should be able to turn off the rear O2 sensors.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.