Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking in to see if there are any other Minnesota mustangers out there? :gringreen:wavey:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Arent you a fellow SVTOATC member?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey:D I actually live in Eau Claire, which is close to MN. Thought I'd drop in here cause all the Wisconsin guys live on the other side of the state.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good deal! we need more people from Eastern MN and Western WI. Spread the word and welcome! :hihi::bigthumbsup

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow...thought I'd see more here. I guess we have a few.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good deal! welcome aboard!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
28 Posts
I guess you can toss me in here as well. Representing the 93 5 point OH.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rochester newbie here :wavey

Isn't there a local or regional Mustang Club based out of MLPS?
Yes there is! SVTOATC! We have a few member from your neck of the woods. If you would like to check out the club, here is the web site: SVTOATC Website (I'm 07gt on the forums there)

Stop by, join the forums and come out to some of our events and get together's.

For everyone out there, join us at the SVTOATC fall car show:

When: Sunday September 21st
Where: Apple Valley Ford Lincoln Mercury
Time: 10:00am to 3:00pm gates open at 9:00am

Entry Fee:

$6.00 - Pre-Register by September 17
$10.00 - After September 17/Day of Show

Pre-Registrations will be accepted via mail or the web.
Web registration is available now!
SVTOATC Website

I invite everyone to stop by the web site and check out our event section on the forums. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Count me in

I currently live in northern california. But I am moving home to Blue Earth, MN. I can't wait to get back to the land of nice people, and cheaper living. Count me in.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome back to Minnesota! Hopefully we will see you at some events, this fall or next spring! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
7 Posts
dyno tuning

Anyone know of a good dyno tuning shop in MN? Gonna wait to put the goodies in until I make the long drive home to MN. Gonna need a tune after the work. Thanks all.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have heard bad things about Hi-Tech. The owner screwing up someones tune, and not reimburssing them. Care came in ideling fine, could barely idle after leaving, and the owner saying he had a bad this or that. The guy took his car to another shop, had the tune done proepr within a hour or so I guess. There is a local mustang board for the Mn/Twin Cities area TCStangs.com. Lots of info there if you can put up with the crowd. They have a lot of info on what shop to hit, and not to hit.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Another from Rochester here :wavey

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys another fellow Minnesotan here! I agree about the crowd at TCS, which pushed me to start my own Minnesota Mustang Forum this week and I'm trying to get a good crowd over there. Come check us out MNStangs.com

1 - 20 of 127 Posts