Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, made the plunge and signed on to this site (actually, first time I've seen this site was today) Can't say I've been a Mustang fan all my life, I was head deep into the GM (General Mistake) family up until I purchased my first Ford in '85. It was a F-150 to boot. It was the turning point to my current affair with Ford products ever since ( and there has been many!)

Anyways, to make a long intro short, I currently own a 2011 Explorer Limited, 2010 GT convertible Mustang, and a 1972 Mustang Grande 302 that has the Mach 1 stripe kit, front and rear spoiler, white face gauges, Edelbrock performer intake,Edelbrock 600cfm 4-barrel carb, and headers. I've had nothing but good luck with all my Fords since joining the family in '85.

Currently, in process of doing some minor repair to the formations of surface rust on the body of the '72. It's a very solid car, so at least I have something worth while to work with. I have the luxury of being employed by my local Ford dealer as the marketing assistant (posting our inventory ads on the web). I'm also in a wheelchair because of a work injury back in 2007. I'm permently paralyzed from the waist down so that's why every vehicle I have has to have handcontrols. Look forward to exchanging campfire stories with everyone here. My name is Terry by the way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to add the pics of my '72. ( other than my avatar)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Great to have you with us :bigthumbsup Nice ride you got there :yup:

·
Registered
428 Posts
welcome Terry, and thats a nice list of cars you have there!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome! Noth'n like shoot'n the breeze with other enthusiasts of the world of wheels ( mainly Fords):bigthumbsup I've always been a hands on guy and always took pride working on all my vehicles like most of you do here. That's why I like hearing and seeing all the restro projects to everybodys ride. I maybe in a wheelchair, but I'm still able to do alot of my own work yet ( thanks to the hoists at my dealership)

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Welcome Terry. I was at a 4 day car show a couple weeks back and every Mustang in the mid-atlantic was there but I didnt see 1 72 Grande. Nice car.

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
Terry welcome to the family. Nice Grande Mustang :bigthumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts