Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really love the change to the cars appearance with the Midwest Auto Gear mirror inserts. The mirrors no longer look like big black blobs!! I also got my new personalized plates to go along with my GTA tribute mods. A gate guard at the AF base I go on told me he liked my "Get A Pony" plates. :rolleyes: Oh well.

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
Those plates would work in Toronto.. 'GTA' refers to 'Greater Toronto Area'

·
Registered
72 Posts
you better be real careful LOL; GTA really means Grand Theft Auto and soon you car may be gone.

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
Those look rockin'. Kind of understated. Not overwhelming like the full mirror covers, or obnoxious like the full aluminum covers.

Too bad they don't make the half covers in a shiny aluminum version, or I'd buy some in a heartbeat. I've seen them using that kind, same style, on the Lincoln Zephyr, tho.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
2k5GTC said:
I really love the change to the cars appearance with the Midwest Auto Gear mirror inserts. The mirrors no longer look like big black blobs!! I also got my new personalized plates to go along with my GTA tribute mods. A gate guard at the AF base I go on told me he liked my "Get A Pony" plates. :rolleyes: Oh well.
Glad you like them!

I hate the big black mirrors; always have.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts