Ford Mustang Forum banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'm in Brandon, but my son is a senior at USM, would have a place to stay if I needed to. Would like to have a "meet" sometime if any others are interested!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I Would def be interested in a "meet" in or around hattiesburg

·
Registered
59 Posts
i liver in wilmer outside mobile i would like to hangout with people we can even work at my garage if ya don't have a place

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mississippi Mustangs Car Show

Hello ALL,

I am new to this site, but wanted to offer up an ALL MUSTANGS cars show. It is the First Annual Mississippi Mustangs Car Show that will be Saturday April 19th at Gray-Daniels Ford in Brandon, MS. I hope you can come out and join us in making this a GREAT event.

You can enter your Mustang in the Car show for Judging or just stop by and visit with all the other Mustang Owners from all around MS. See the Flyer to register. Spread the word!!!

Hope to see everyone out at the Show.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
yes we do wilmer right outside mobile

·
Registered
380 Posts
Thanks for the info

I will prob be there but no way will I enter my 'lil V6 in a class full of gts, shelbys, roush and other modded stangs. Now if there were a class for 05-08 V6 only...
:gringreen

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ok I entered, reluctantly.. :) all you guys within a couple hundred miles of Brandon, MS, please come on down! Lets have some fun with this!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
We need some more Mustangs for the Car Show. So far about 20 signed up, almost all from the Jackson Area. I would Love to see some guys come from Hattiesburg, Tupelo, even the Coast. Spread the word, sign up, come out and enjoy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey everyone, not sure if you saw this on another tread, but I wanted to post it here for you as well. There is a Mississippi Mustangs Car Show on April 19th in Brandon MS. Come check it out. I would love to see you guys there. We have jmmckay signed up and need more Mustang owners from here to attend. Come on out, enjoy...

·
Registered
59 Posts
i jus entered and i'll be there from the coast

·
Registered
59 Posts
i jus signed up and gunna be there

·
Registered
11 Posts
Alright!!!! Look forward to seeing you there.
See if you can find anyother Mustangs from the Coast. So far, you are it and I would love to see some more come up.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Yes more!

27 current entrants, we need more! April 19th, 10 days away, be there!
:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
59 Posts
I cant wait for the 19th to get here lol im getting anxious :) im looking forward to seeing all you guys there:bigthumbsup and btw James i havent seen you n the collective lately.. you still around man?

·
Registered
59 Posts
hey jmmckay did u get my registration

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ok the Mustang show is tomorrow!

Gray Daniels Ford, Brandon Mississippi, tomorrow, April 19th, you guys be there! Hope to see and meet many Mississippi Mustang owners... Lets have some fun with it!
:bigthumbsup
P.S.
Theres a Racing/Muscle/Sports car show at the fairgrounds in Jackson April 19th and 20th, saturday and sunday. Be at the Stang show in Brandon saturday and lets go to the muscle car show at the trade-mart sunday!
;):bigthumbsup:laugh::happyhapp

G

·
0 Posts
I'm a little late on this one but i'm currently living in Hattiesburg. I was at the fairgrounds show. My dad and i were there with the SCCA. If anything else is happening around the Hattiesburg or surrounding area I def wanna know about it!

·
Registered
298 Posts
checking in from columbus, ms... 1990 GT

41 - 60 of 100 Posts