Ford Mustang Forum banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
It says that the count was suspended??? lol you have anything else? the only one i actually considered you have to pay for.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Ocean Springs here. Whats up?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Any of the MS guys and gals still active? Im over by Picayune.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I'm down in Gulfport. Isn't too much activity on sites like this for the 'Sip. :/
Ive noticed that!

Doesnt help that most people in our area do not take care of Mustangs.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Very true. I have seen a few on the base here. (they even wave sometimes! :p) You going to be going to Crusin the Coast this year?

On the base, Seebee?

Yes, Ill be down there some time. Im trying to have my car driving for cruising the coast but I dont know if itll happen.

·
Registered
140 Posts
On the base, Seebee?

Yes, Ill be down there some time. Im trying to have my car driving for cruising the coast but I dont know if itll happen.

Nah I'm with the reserve center.

That's good, driving on the coast is nice, no matter what the water looks like lol. I am looking forward to it this year, it'll be the last one while I'm here, I have to go at least drive around haha.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Nah I'm with the reserve center.

That's good, driving on the coast is nice, no matter what the water looks like lol. I am looking forward to it this year, it'll be the last one while I'm here, I have to go at least drive around haha.

Ok, Im Army guard. But yes the coast is nice regardless. Where you headed after this year?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I don't know yet. Have to figure out what's open after I re-enlist. Hopefully somewhere more west than here. Orig from Colorado.

I understand that. Mississippi isnt for everyone. I started in Michigan then moved down here. I like the south a whole lot better....other than the heat.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I understand that. Mississippi isnt for everyone. I started in Michigan then moved down here. I like the south a whole lot better....other than the heat.

Oh I hear ya on that one. I started in NY haha. Hated the weather, mostly because it snowed TOO much. I love it down here, just the humidity kills me. and I'm excited to start another chapter.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts