Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woo hoo! :happydance::gringreen Just ordered FRPP GTA axel back mufflers and midwest auto mirror covers...got both with free shipping for under $340! CJ Pony parts has a 10% off sale today plus I got an additional 5% off for having a membership.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
336 Posts
Great Muffler Choice :bigthumbsup.

IMHO the FRPP GTA's are the best sounding mufflers for those who don't want the 'Wake the neighbors 2 blocks away' 'Super Loud' sound. The GTA's will still wake the neighbors next door though! The sound is mildly loud without being obnoxious. And the best part is 'No Drone', and that means none! They don't sound much different than stock when you first install them, but wait a month and they really rumble. If you want the really loud and obnoxious sound, go with the SLP Loudmouths.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, a lot of you on here swayed me towards the GTA's. That's the exact sound I'm looking for. I listened to quite a few sound clips and decided on them. My wife finally said enough of listening to them on the computer and buy the things! :D

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
The GTA's i have i couldn't live a day without anymore. they just rock :rockwoot:

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Yeah, a lot of you on here swayed me towards the GTA's. That's the exact sound I'm looking for. I listened to quite a few sound clips and decided on them. My wife finally said enough of listening to them on the computer and buy the things! :D
You gotta love a Wife like that.:bigthumbsup
I can't wait to hear them in person.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hotshot, I remember you saying how much you like them!

David, hopefully they get here in time for the York High show next weekend!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Sounds like a great deal... Be sure to post some pics of the mirror covers.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will do! Hopefully I'll have them within a week. First car show is a week from tomorrow! :strut

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Will do! Hopefully I'll have them within a week. First car show is a week from tomorrow! :strut
Sounds good... Best of luck this show season. Bring back some hardware for AFM!! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
25,098 Posts
Whoo hoo, the mod bug is alive here! Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds good... Best of luck this show season. Bring back some hardware for AFM!! :bigthumbsup
I'll try my best...it's hard to win though when myltlpny shows up!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Whoo hoo, the mod bug is alive here! Congratulations!!!
Thanks! Had to get a couple more mods in before I head over to the desert for 4 months! :so

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Hey that is great. Everyone is getting the bug. Must be cause it is starting to warm up.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The mod bug is out of hybernation! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
You got a great deal...The axlebacks alone are selling for about $500. on CJ PONY. You cant say no to what you paid.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Actually, the GTA's are $296 and I got them for $252. I think you were thinking of the FRPP stingers...they're $489.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
You will love the mufflers I put mine on not long ago and they sound and look good.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
I'll try my best...it's hard to win though when myltlpny shows up!
I don't think so...
Last time we were at a show together I seem to remember we both took first place in different categories, thank you.:bigthumbsup

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.