Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi dudes i am new to the forum and mustang sosiety but i am soo hooked on mustangs so i have bought two in the last month.
any way i live in UK and over here you dont get many suplyers, gariges and much info how to look afther a stang, so i intend to do most work needed myself. both cars are 1995 3.8 v6 and i will be hapy if a get any help from you regarding modifying and who where to get parts from in uk or usa? a have read obout pulleys and air intake but not shure what to look for? looking to spend arround $500 may be more.
thanks

·
Registered
649 Posts
Congrats man! Lets see some pics! But anyways , how many miles is on the motors? The first thing you should do if their up there in miles is a head gasket replacement. Those years were notorious for blowing head gaskets. Then Do the tune up and switch to synthetic oil. If you wanna go with premium parts for your tuneup , I would go with a screamin deamon coil pack , some NGK iridium spark plugs , and some high performance wires ( help me out guys ). After the routine matinence stuff is done , i would focus on getting a GT takeoff system from ebay or somewhere ( the tips , mufflers , and pipes from the catalytic converters back )and have a shop install it with some flowmaster mufflers or whatnot. Then maybe an air intake of some brand like [email protected] , tuneable , or an ebay intake. Then the biggie , Get some 3.73 or 4.10 ratio rear gears for the rear end with a traction lock to make both tires spin and accelerate faster. I believe that in your year that you would have to buy a speedo gear to correct for the mph gauge for the higher rear end gears. Hope this helps!:bigthumbsup

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.