Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, My baby is getting her first Mod. I decided since there wasn't much to be gained HP wise in the exhaust system... I was just going to get the axle back Flowmaster System. I love the Flowmaster Sound :drool: ... should be here by Thursday. I will be installign them myself. I will let everyone know how easy/hard it becomes after its done. Doesn't look too difficult for now.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Kyle F said:
Well, My baby is getting her first Mod. I decided since there wasn't much to be gained HP wise in the exhaust system... I was just going to get the axle back Flowmaster System. I love the Flowmaster Sound :drool: ... should be here by Thursday. I will be installign them myself. I will let everyone know how easy/hard it becomes after its done. Doesn't look too difficult for now.
Actually you car will get a good gain by getting rid of the stock muffler... I don't know what you'll get from the Flowmaster but I think you could see 10RWHP gain... and that's not shabby...

of course you know that how I started out... oh... i'll just change the muffler... LOL!!

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds too much like a BMW or Mercedes V8... European Sounding.

Though, yes I like it, but I like the 4" Flat Cut rounded edge tops of the Flows as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.