Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is to the guys/girls....who are running 18in wheels on there foxes......i'm wondering exactly what mods(if any) did you have to do to make them fit. thanks

R

·
0 Posts
this is to the guys/girls....who are running 18in wheels on there foxes......i'm wondering exactly what mods(if any) did you have to do to make them fit. thanks
Run 17's.....

18's on a fox are to :censored: ing big

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so you telling me that you have never seen a fox with 18's on it and said to yourself,,,,(damn that's a nice car)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
You won't need to modify anything as long as you can get a tire that shorter than 25 inches and not much wider than a 245 on the front, so about a 245/35 would probably fit good on the front. Bigger would probably be fine on the back as long as your wheels have the right offset, which is usually around +22 to +30 mm.

R

·
0 Posts
so you telling me that you have never seen a fox with 18's on it and said to yourself,,,,(damn that's a nice car)
That is exactly what i'm telling you

I made have said what a nice looking fox

follow by how he could :censored: it up with those ugly @$$ wheels......

·
Registered
552 Posts
18s... what are you a gangsta or something?

you in a gang boy? go grand torino on yo arse!

but yea, 18s is overkill!!! 17s are perfect
17x9 cobra wheels are b.a.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the reason im debating so hard about 18in, is because i wont to put the 18in s style saleens on my 5.0.....i already had 17s on my previous 5.0s.(this is my third)....my last one was white with the 17x9 white cobra r's.....

·
Registered
200 Posts
17s are for sissys!! Go with 18s man!! You will love it!!
I believe it was the great Fabolous who said " 18s and up, no sittin on minors" HaHaHa
I have 18s on my fox now and I couldnt be happier! I'm actually going to to switching from the wheels I have now (18x7.5 fwd wheels with skinny ass 225/40/18 tires on them) to 18x9/18x10 chrome Saleen wheels with 245/35/18 & 255/35/18 tires as soon as I get my car running again, get my new parts on and then save up for 4 new tires!!
Trust me, if you go with 18s you wont regret it!! You'll get nothing but compliments from everyone in person!! Also, do a 5 lug swap, cuz thats just cool man! :D

·
Registered
200 Posts
15s are for girls... or Saturns!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.